Parenting Wisely meets the new mandate for Head Start Parent/Child Programs.
Parenting Wisely Programs
As you know each stage of child growth and development brings up unique issues and challenges. Parenting Wisely offers multiple programs to meet the needs of parents in a variety of circumstances. Parenting Wisely recognizes that we all learn differently and have diverse preferences and resources. Both Young Children and Teen versions are available in Spanish. The interactive format of the online version requires parents to stay engaged and alert. Parents learn at their own pace as they navigate through scenarios, detailed tutorials, question and answer sessions, and reinforcing quizzes.
- The Online Interactive format ensures maximum learning and skill retention. Parents can use the program unsupervised at their own speed (A narrated introduction explains how to navigate and successfully use the program). With our Agency Subscription program, administrators have the ability to monitor and track progress.
- Allows social service agencies, schools, juvenile detention centers, and community organizations to run an affordable, effective parent education program.
Completion Time: Can be completed in as little as three to five hours.
Interactive Online Program
- Can be used anywhere high speed internet is available.
Parents can use it at their leisure at the location of their choice (no more excuses!)
- An affordable price for individual use, with further discounts for Agency Subscription Packages.
Ability to reach infinite numbers of parents all at once. Purchase the level of accounts that you need, and control how much money you want to spend (potentially save tons of money).
- Easy to use and navigate.
- An administrative management application allows agencies to monitor results and progress, to create and distribute accounts, and more.
- From social service agencies to individuals, ideal option for private use and mass dissemination.
Completion Time: Can be completed in as little as 3-5 hours.
Included Material: All necessary materials—instructions, access to administrative accounts, recording of test results and completion progress—are available online for viewing or download.
System Requirements: High speed internet capable device, Google Chrome Web Browser.